The lead up to the July 4th holiday was one that the Main Stream Media and the Fed’s joined forces to repeat over and over about a possible terror attack during the holiday weekend. It had gotten to such a point that I could start to see that it was nothing but fear mongering and propaganda. Reading comments on other websites, people were saying to stay away from crowds and shopping malls. In other words, change your plans, stop living life and stay home cowered in the corner of your bedroom. I got to a point that they had to be reminded that the terrorist’s have beaten them, easily. The problem is, the actual terrorist’s were the Fed’s and the MSM.
This is how propaganda works. Theorists of propaganda have identified five basic rules:
1. The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between ‘Good and Bad’, ‘Friend and Foe’.
2. The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
3. The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one’s own ends.
4. The rule of unanimity: presenting one’s viewpoint as if it is the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people; including drawing doubting individuals into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, social pressure and by ‘psychological contagion, aka psy-ops.
5. The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same message; in different variations and combinations.”
This activity is used frequently for all sorts of political subjects, like Climate Change. Keeping these five rules in the back of your mind will help differentiate what is real and what is just political bulldookie.